Who's Online

Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: ~Wonderboy~ on 2017-03-19 00:34:24
After Party Dance Party
Uploaded by: ~Wonderboy~ on 2017-03-19 00:32:32
Lemmings
Uploaded by: ~Wonderboy~ on 2017-03-19 00:31:42
House Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tenacious Deals Forum Index -> Selling Tips and Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Wonderboy~
Leader

re: Opportunity: Researchables (non-Nirnhoned)

One opportunity I see being under utilized not only in TD but in general is the posting of crafted items with specific traits for people to research.

It costs next to nothing to make a level 1 item with a trait to research.  I can search the stores of top trade guilds and not find the item/trait combo I need or I'll find an item that has some use and therefore is priced too high for what I need.

Using 16 slots, an individual could post all 8 of the non-nirnhoned traits of 2 items for 500g each and be able to keep them stocked easily. 500g is more than a fair price to pay for the convenience of finding the item one needs for research. Most of that 500g will also be profit for the seller. 

If 17 individuals in the guild coordinated to cover all 34 different craft-able items in this way we could then make it a point to advertise that we stock all traits for research at that price and establish a consistent and loyal market for these items in addition to people who will stumble upon it on their own.

If anyone is going to jump on this opportunity, post here with what items you're going to cover the traits for so others can coordinate and take other items!

vonBeasley

re: Volunteers Thus Far! <3

Heavy Armor

Cuirass - vonBeasley

Sabatons - vonBeasley

Gauntlets - Trevinator5000

Helm - Trevinator5000

Light Armor

Shoes - Ehefkae

Gloves-  Ehefkae

Woodworking

Shields - NB1

Inferno staves - NB1

Last edited by vonBeasley on Wed Apr 27, 2016 19:44; edited 2 times in total
Ehefkae
Officer

I have all light traits available and a good chunk of medium and heavy as well. 

I've got light shoes and light gloves taken care of.

lovely!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tenacious Deals Forum Index -> Selling Tips and Opportunities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Alliance