The following are very basic rules. Failure to follow them will result in a hasty removal from the guild:
1. Do not verbally attack others. Any personal attacks on another player, especially one in the guild will be met with removal from the guild.
2. Conduct business honestly and openly. Ripping someone off and getting caught will result in removal.
3. Selling items in guild chat to avoid guild tax is discouraged. You MAY use guild chat to direct guildies to a posting or restock in our store, once an hour, if you choose.
4. Have fun.
The following things are acceptable unless they also break one of the above rules:
1. Language. We're adults here and some "foul" and occasionally off-color language and themes are tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged so long as no one is being attacked or a conversation does not cross into overtly offensive realms.
2. Joking around. So long as it's very clear and obvious and all involved parties are enjoying or can at least see the fun in the exchange.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum